We are so glad you'll be joining us!!
March 30, 2019
7:30 - 11:00
321 Hill St
Decatur, GA 30030
A few things to keep in mind:
• AARFstravaganza is an adult-only event. While we love having children at other events, this will not be an appropriate event for our younger supporters. And while we also love our four-legged friends, dogs are not allowed to attend.
• Alcohol will be available at the event. If you plan on imbibing, please bring appropriate ID to show when you check in. We will have a police officer at the event, and she may ask you to stop drinking or not drive home if you celebrate a bit too much.
• We will have light appetizers and desserts at AARFstravaganza. We will try to have sufficient choices for those with dietary concerns, but we can’t guarantee we’ll have choices that work for everyone.
• Very limited parking is available at The Solarium. Limited street parking is available around The Solarium. We encourage you to arrive early in the evening or take Uber or Lyft. The East Lake MARTA station is an approximately 15 minute walk from The Solarium.
• We will accept cash and credit cards at the end of our silent auction. All winning bidders will be expected to pay at the end of the night and take their prizes with them.
• This is a casual event – no need for tuxedos and prom dresses, but feel free to wear them anyway. Or go all out and come in drag! If you are really dressed up, you may be invited up on stage to join the show.
• The Solarium is a completely smoke-free campus, including all tobacco products and e-cigarettes. Please be respectful of the rules and walk to the sidewalk if you use one of these products.
We look forward to seeing you on March 30!